Friday, April 24, 2015

Cute, comfy, trendy shoes by Christian Siriano for Payless

I've decided to branch out and add things other than beauty products to this blog. I feel like when I find an awesome product, I need to share it. And I've found one at Payless. Payless has certainly evolved over the years and by collaborating with top designers, they have some really respectable shoes at decent prices. I like to think that the shoes are a little better quality because the designer has a reputation and "brand" to protect.

I was looking for something trendy for Spring but also, because of foot problems, need them to be comfy as well. I like the look of cut booties or shooties so that was my goal. I found these Perforated Haven Pumps online and the reviews were great. Luckily my size was available at a store near me. I tried them on and loved how they looked. Took them to work the next day (I try them on carpet the first day in case I need to return them) and was able to wear them all day long without problems. There are only two small cons. First, they snap on the outside and are a little hard to get snapped but once you do, they stay closed which is something I was worried about. Second, when you take them off, you will have what looks like a geometric rash for a little while but it also kind of looks like cool alien skin. You would think the pattern would mean the shoes hurt but they don't. I did a lot of online shopping for similar shoes and was really lucky to find a great pair at a really good price. I sometimes find my Payless shoes last longer and wear better than more expensive ones. I highly recommend these in either, or both, colors.



http://www.payless.com/womens-perforated-haven-pump/75849.html?dwvar_75849_color=cognac#prefn1=brand&prefv1=Christian+Siriano+for+Payless&start=12

2 comments:

  1. I, too, have noticed that Payless's inventory has improved in design and quality over the past decade. I buy what I can at Payless because I wear shoes hard. I don't mind when they do wear out because they don't cost too much in the first place. I enjoy my walk in them while I have them!

    ReplyDelete