Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Moroccan Oil Frizz Control

Just when I thought I was done with frizz control products (because they never live up to their promises), a co-worker gave me a bottle of this to try.  I knew of the Moroccan Oil brand from a friend who uses it but, knowing that Moroccan Oil and argan oil are the same thing, I figured I would forgo the pretty packaging and just use pure argan oil.  Well, I am so glad fate stepped in.  Whatever they use in addition to the argan oil must help.  This product does amazing things for my hair.  I feel like it does a much better job than any of the keratin treatments or products I have used.  It says to spray 3-5 pumps on damp hair but that isn't enough for me.  I use as much as I need.  If I am combining through my hair and encounter a big tangle, I just spritz a little more in the spot and the comb glides through.  Even letting my hair air dry, the frizz is significantly minimized.  I've also used it as a treatment by spraying it in dry hair and leaving for several hours to overnight before shampooing.  Keep in mind that I have a lot of hair and most people will probably not need to use as much although, except when using it on dry hair, I have never gotten an oily feeling.  I will definitely be trying some of their other products.



http://www.moroccanoil.com/en_US/products/Frizz-Control

No comments:

Post a Comment