Monday, November 12, 2012

Philosophy full of promise moisturizer

As I began this review, I looked back so I could link to my favorite Philosophy product, Purity Made Simple.  Much to my shock and chagrin, I have not reviewed it!!!  I will rememdy that shortly but for now I'll stick to this one. 

I love Philosophy's packaging and cute product names.  In addition to the Purity, they have a fwe other products I've enjoyed.  However, their face creams never seem to make the cut and this one is no different.  It never delivers on its promise.  It's not a bad product, it just isn't any better than ones you can get in the drugstore much cheaper.  My philosophy is that I don't mind paying for something that works so I won't be buying this again.




http://www.philosophy.com/skin-care-moisturizers/full-of-promise-restoring-cream,en_US,pd.html

No comments:

Post a Comment