Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Wet Brush

Forgive me readers, it's been over 5 months since my last post. This brush claims to be the best, de-tangling brush. I usually start with a wide tooth comb but sometimes still get snags. When I first saw it in the store, I felt the bristles and they were so flexible I thought, "this will never work in my thick hair." Ultimately my curiosity (and the low price) won out. And? It works! Glides through my hair like butter. I also like to use it when I first start blow drying my hair before switching to a brush with half boar's hair bristles and it seems to stand up to the heat. (They have an option with boar's hair which I may try.) It also works on dry hair although doesn't quite go completely through my hair but that's not its claim. So, low price and does what it says? A no-brainer in my book.



http://www.thewetbrush.com/index.php/detangle/the-wet-brush/the-wet-brush-purple.html

No comments:

Post a Comment