Thursday, June 9, 2011

Alterna Caviar Anti-aging Shampoo with Sea Silk

I use both this shampoo and conditioner together. However, because of the cost, I am going to try an OTC brand with the conditioner next time. That is not meant to take away from the shampoo though. First of all, the smell, is fantastic. It makes your hair smell very clean without smelling phony. It's a very thick, creamy formula and, although it doesn't lather much, it cleans very well while maintaining the hair's moisture. As with the conditioner, my hair hasn't looked this good in years. A bottle lasts me 3 months (and I have very thick, long hair). I highly recommend this if you have dry and damaged hair or even just coarse hair that needs a lot of moisture.

http://www.alternahaircare.com/caviar-care-duo.php

No comments:

Post a Comment