Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

I was so excited to get this new concealer based on the reviews that I placed an order just for it.  It seemed like a dream come true.  A hydrating, creamy concealer that helps to mask imperfections while also treating the skin!  When it was delivered, I put it on that very night.  To say the least, I was shocked.  It not only did not hide my fairy trails, it made them more visible and made my undereyes look dry.  I can't say if it covered dark circles because it didn't blend enough to be able to tell.  This is one of the worst concealors I've ever used.  I can't understand how it can get any good reviews at all.  The only positive thing I can say is that it comes in 10 shades and the shade I bought, honey, was a nice match.  However, it could come in 100 shades and it still wouldn't make it a good product.  I really expect more from this company.



http://www.narscosmetics.com/complexion/concealers/radiant-creamy-concealer/honey

No comments:

Post a Comment