Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector

If you've read my other posts, you know that my biggest concern is my undereye area.  Between genetic dark circles and wrinkles (which are called cross-hatching but I prefer to use the term "fairy trails"), they are the number one thing that makes me look my age.  I am constantly searching for a miracle.  Unfortunately this isn't it.  This product is fine.  It is slightly tinted and goes on smoothly.  It seems to hydrate well enough but does not do anything for my dark circles or make it any harder for the fairies to find their way.  I did use a sample of this and not the full size product but even their own description says it "is clinically proven to visibly lighten dark circles by 30% in 12 weeks."  Only 30% in 12 weeks?  I didn't use it that long but that doesn't seem like a great deal to me.  I guess that is better than claiming miracles overnight.  As always, Clinique's prices aren't as crazy as some of the other skincare companies and they do make a decent product.  I, however, needed better results in a shorter time.



http://www.clinique.com/product/1683/22695/Skincare/Eye_Lips/Even-Better-Eyes-Dark-Circle-Corrector/index.tmpl

No comments:

Post a Comment