Thursday, April 4, 2013

Guerlain Maxi Lash mascara

I have a new love.  Like most loves, it isn't perfect but, the good so outweighs the bad, it can't dampen that "new relationship" feel.  It started with a deluxe sample.  I've only ever tried one Guerlain product, their Terracotta Skin Health Glow Foundation (also a sample), which I loved but when I went to buy it, I was talked into Giorgio Armani Face Fabric.  The Armani is still in my rotation but I've never purchased the full size Terracotta skin.  Anyway, I digress.  I can't believe how much volume and length this mascara gives!  It is marketed as a curling mascara but I don't really see it doing that.  Luckily for me it's not a problem but if it is, I'm sure you are already adept at handling a lash curler so don't let that stop you.  Just a few swipes is all you need.  I feel like it almost looks like false eyelashes only, you know, not false.  Check it out:
I am wearing a bit of black eyeshadow applied with an eyeliner brush on my lash line and the mascara.  And this is before I remembered to comb them out!  I think they look even better (less crunchy) in person.

Now, that tiny flaw I mentioned?  It does smudge a little.  But really, just a little.  Having to wipe my eyelids once during the day and once in the evening seems a small price to pay.  Besides, it gives me an excuse to look in the mirror and admire my lashes :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment