Thursday, May 9, 2013

Philosophy Purity Made Simple face wash

Somehow I have managed to not review one of my favorite products ever!  I think I've even mentioned it in other posts and I guess I assumed I had already written about it.  You know what they say about assumptions; they make an ass out of u and, uh, mptions?  That's not right. 

This is my longest-used product and one that would be a contender if I had to pick only one I couldn't live without.  It was so long ago I can't tell you how I discovered it but I'm so glad I did.  The first thing you will notice is that this is a non-foaming cleanser.  Although I can't get past that with hair products, I got past it pretty easily with Purity.  It literally melts the make up off your face leaving you with a clean, but moisturized face.  I even tried the toner test to see if there was any residue or make up left over but there wasn't.  I have one friend who said it was too drying for her.  Of course not everything works for everyone but based on reviews I've seen, she is in the minority.  It even removes eye make-up which is a huge plus in my book.  It also has never made me break out and that is a big problem for me with many face products.  With my adoration for this product, you can imagine how happy I was when they started making a cleansing cloth.  I try to stick to a routine and take good care of my skin but some days that whole, bending over the sink/splashing water thing is just too much.  It is a little pricey but it lasts a LONG time and comes in different sizes so you can decide how much you want to spend (I recommend the 16 oz, which will last 3-4 months, for every day use).

Oh, and for those of you who just can't feel clean without foam, they make a foaming gel version now too but you'll have to let me know how that one is if you try it.




http://www.philosophy.com/facial-clenasers/purity-made-simple,en_US,pd.html

No comments:

Post a Comment