Wednesday, January 8, 2014

earth science Azulene Eye Cream

I've been keeping a secret but only out of laziness.  One of my favorite online shopping methods is to sort by ratings.  I came across this while searching on Drugstore.com for a new eye cream.  As I've mentioned in the past, my biggest problems are dark circles and cross-hatching (which I like to refer to as the nicer sounding "fairy trails").  This product had mostly good reviews and was very wallet-friendly at under $15.  Ignoring the woman who likened it to "a thick, blue paste," I went ahead and ordered it.  This was at the end of July and I've been using it since.  The best part is that I'm only halfway through the jar.  While this is not a miracle worker as far as fairy trails (you'd think fairies wouldn't leave such heavy marks), it is a good eye cream that definitely helps with my dark circles.  It is a little think, and blue, but I have no problem patting it in with my ring finger.  It gives moisture all day long and, while it looks a little greasy when you first apply it, it quickly absorbs. 


I'd never heard of azulene before.  It is a compound that is found in some plants including chamomile.  It has been used for a long time for it's soothing, anti-inflammatory properties.  I came across it again in a wax hair removal kit as an after-application oil.  So it seems chamomile is good for your insides and your outsides.

I really appreciate a decent product that does what it says it will at a reasonable price and I plan to continue using this (at least in between testing others with more radical claims).



http://earthsciencenaturals.com/product/234/Azulene-Eye-Cream-0.7-oz.-.html

No comments:

Post a Comment