Thursday, November 19, 2015

L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue

I really needed a quick root fix and didn't feel like dealing with the hassle of coloring all of my hair. I normally get Clairol's Root Touch Up but this was on sale. Even though I had a nagging feeling I'd tried it before and didn't like the smell, my frugality won out. If there was a problem with the scent before, they have fixed it. It smelled like hair color. It comes with a bottle of developer, an applicator tip, and a small bottle of color. You just pour in the color, replace the cap, shake it up and switch the cap with the applicator brush. You then squeeze the bottle and use the brush to apply the color to your roots. I found it very easy to apply the color and it wasn't very messy (one of my biggest problems when coloring my own hair). I had enough product to cover my roots but not much left over. I left it on for probably close to 20 minutes. It rinsed out easily in the shower and, my favorite part, it instructs you to wash and condition your hair. After, when I finished drying my hair, all my greys were gone! After a week there was still no sign. After two weeks, they started to show through a little here and there. By the third week I could tell they were beginning to organize again and try to take over and now, almost after 4 weeks, I need to consider coloring again.

I am very impressed with this product and glad my faulty memory allowed me to give it another try.




http://www.lorealparisusa.com/en/Products/Hair/Hair-Color/Root-Touch-Ups/Root-Rescue.aspx?shade=4-Dark-Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment