Tuesday, December 6, 2011

FLIRT! Peek-A-Blush sheer powder cheek color

If you read any "best cosmetics list,"  NARS blush in Orgasm.  With such a scandalous name, I had to check it out.  It's expensive at $27 but, hey, if it's the best.  It is not a color I would have picked.  It seemed too bright pink.  It also has flecks of gold.  But, I was surprised when I put it on.  It was a good color and very layerable (it's a word now!).  It gave a nice pinkness to the cheeks without looking too phony.

Now, you might be asking, "why are you telling me about this?"  Because I found a knock-off that is comparable at almost half price.  At Kohl's of all places.  This line is designed exclusively for Kohl's so you may need to go online to get it if you don't have a store near you.  The color Popsie is an almost exact match to Orgasm.  It is pretty long lasting (although if I go out after work I usually refresh but I had to do that with NARS as well).  If you want to save a little money and still get a quality product, give it a try!

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/beauty/brands/flirt/flirt1/cheeks1/PRD~91979/PEEKABLUSH+Sheer+Powder+Cheek+Color.jsp

1 comment: