Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ojon damage reverse™ instant restorative hair serum

Hair oils made from exotic nuts are all the rage these days.  So how do you know which one is best?  By reading my blog, of course! 

I am a huge fan of this trend.  All of the oils I've tried so far have been great.  This particular one comes from the nut of the Ojon tree found in the rainforests of Central America.  According to their website, the oil is extracted in an eco-friendly manner so we're not destroying the rainforest just for better hair.  I put this on my wet hair and let it air dry.  I couldn't believe how soft my hair was!  It didn't make it frizz free with that method but it was easy to comb or brush through and with a little extra help from the Organix healing oil, my hair looked great.  How much you use will really depend on your hair type.  The great thing is that it is sold in three different sizes - something I think more companies should do.  It is moderately priced and has a lovely scent.  I still prefer a spray oil for dry hair because I think it diffuses better but I plan to use this pre-drying at least until this bottle is finished.




http://www.ojon.com/product/4726/18463/Shop-by-Product/Shop-by-Product-Type/Treatment/damage-reverse-Instant-Restorative-Hair-Serum/index.tmpl

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to believe...how can you not be stripping the rainforest of its natural resources when it comes to the amount of product this company produces annually.

    ReplyDelete