Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment

I received a mini duo with clear and sugar rose as a birthday gift (with purchase of course) from Sephora.  I've been wanting to try this for a long time because it always gets high ratings but have been put off by the $22.50 price tag.  The first thing I will say is that I don't notice any difference between the tinted and the clear.  Maybe it would be more noticeable with one of the darker colors.  The second thing I will say is that this stuff is really good.  It goes on very easily and feels nice and slippery on your lips.  It's less waxy than traditional lip balm and not sticky like lip gloss.  It also have the loveliest scent.  I couldn't tell you what it smells like, it just smells nice.  It moisturizes your lips and almost works like a primer to mute imperfections.  I'm keeping one on my desk (next to my eos which I am no longer using) and one in my purse.  It is all great until you go back to the price.  It just seems a little high for a regular or tinted lip balm.  If you've tried other things on your lips with no success, this might be worth the splurge.  Or if you just want to smell a pleasant scent all day.  As for me, I'll decide when my minis run out and keep you posted!



http://www.fresh.com/skincare/lip-care-skincare/sugar-lip-treatment-spf-15

No comments:

Post a Comment