Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bare Minerals MATTE Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15

I've been using this for some time (because I've been lazy in posting) but it gives me time to know if I really like the product.  And I do!  I had never tried any Bare Minerals powder until a salesperson recommended Bare Minerals SPF30 Natural Sunscreen two years ago.  I'm not even sure why I stopped using that.  My guess is either because there weren't enough shade options or, I just wanted to try something new (most likely).  I got a sample of this and liked it right away so bought the full size when it ran out.  I still keep the sample container in my make up bag for touch-ups on the go and leave the full size at home.

It is a loose powder but has a plastic cover that only lets out a small amount at a time.  You put it in the lid and then apply with a brush.  It would be great if they put all their foundations in a portable container like the sunscreen (this has spf 15) but then we might not believe there is an actual difference between the products...lol.  The color is nice and blends in and is layerable.  I usually use it over my Philosophy A to Z cream but you can use it alone as well.



http://www.bareescentuals.com/Large-Matte-Spf-15-Foundation---Fairly-Light/US57979,en_US,pd.html

No comments:

Post a Comment