Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray

So it's been a really long time since I've posted.  Just when I think maybe I've given up, I find a product that I just have to let people know about.  If you read this blog with any regularity, you know that I am constantly searching for ways to mattify my oily skin.  Over a year ago, I discovered Urban Decay's De-Slick powder and became a big fan.  However, the quest to find something that would make that product unnecessary continued.  I have yet to find something that will keep me shine free all day but I have found this, which helps keep me shine free when I'm out at night.  Like the trainer in "Legally Blonde" who was willing to go away for murder rather than admit she had liposuction, my dark secret is that I do not wear full makeup every day.  And many times, I only put it on after I get to work so I don't use the setting spray in the daytime.  I use it when I go out on weekends and it has been a lifesaver.  Ever since I started using this, I find I rarely have to refresh my makeup (other than lipstick) throughout the evening.  It keeps my makeup, including mascara, looking freshly applied even when the temperature rises.  I use a little more than directed (if a little is good, a lot is better, right?) and add another dusting of Bare Minerals MATTE Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 and I'm good to go. 



It comes in a 1oz travel size for $14 or  a 4oz size for $30.  I bought the smaller one and, with once or twice weekly use, I think it will last at least 6 months.  This is a great product I believe every woman should have in her arsenal.

Rating:   
                  5 Scoops

http://www.urbandecay.com/de-slick-oil-control-makeup-setting-spray-by-urban-decay/604214851207.html

No comments:

Post a Comment