Monday, August 8, 2011

Benefit They're Real! mascara

Let me start by saying that I love Benefit's packaging and marketing. It's fun and whimsical without being juvenile. I also find their prices a little more reasonable than some other "department store" cosmetics. Now, $22 for mascara isn't cheap but I don't mind paying for something if it works the way it is advertised. However, I got a deluxe sample with my Sephora Beauty Insider points. I wish they would sell this size for a lesser price.

So, on with it! I believe I have found a new favorite mascara. It definitely give volume and length without clumping your lashes together. I can't say I find it to be glossier than any other mascara but it is a very rich black. One thing I've learned recently about mascara is to take your time. You can just brush on a few swipes and expect it to be perfect. Take the time and you can have beautiful, long, and lush lashes. This is not a natural looking mascara but, it's not meant to be. This is the best mascara I have found so far and I plan to buy the full size when my sample runs out.

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/b/2985617011/intid=2011_confessions

No comments:

Post a Comment