Friday, August 5, 2011

Maybelline Superstay 24 Color lipstick

While I've never had occasion to need a 24 hour lipstick, I do like something that doesn't need to be reapplied every 5 minutes. So far, this is the best long-lasting lipstick I've found. It's the same principle as others, a base coat and top coat balm. I got mine in #145, Constant Cocoa. It goes on smoothly and provides a good layer of color. There's no need to lay it on too thick. It really does feel very flexible (thanks to their "Micro-flex formula") and it doesn't seem to dry my lips as much as some other long wearing lipsticks (I don't have to apply the top coat as often). The thing I like best is that it doesn't turn flaky or feather as it wears. As a side note, I've noticed that the lighter colors seem to wear better in the long-lasting lipstick category although I have no idea why. If you're looking for no fuss lipstick for day or night, I'd give this s try.

http://www.maybelline.ca/products/51/lips/lip-color/superstay-24-color/constant-cocoa/145?shadeId=327&view=shades&position=596

No comments:

Post a Comment