Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat

A friend highly recommended this and was seconded by another so I looked into it.  $40?!?!  For cover-up?  Since I've been asked more than once if someone punched me in the eye when I was not wearing cover-up, I thought I'd give it a shot.  It comes in a shiny gold tube (not real gold as the price might indicate) and has a brush.  You click the bottom of the "pen" and the liquid moves up into the brush.  I've never been able to put this kind of cover-up on with only the brush.  I'm not sure if you're even supposed to.  I like to use my finger so I have more control.  (Tip: always use your ring or pinky finger when applying eye products, and pat, don't rub.)  I got the number 2 which is still very light.  It gives adequate coverage and I would say it's in the middle as far as getting into wrinkles.  But, I don't feel it works any better than L'Oreal VisibleLift concealor which is about one quarter of the price.  Bottom line: if you like paying more for a fancy name and packaging, this product is for you.

http://www.yslbeautyus.com/Touche-%C3%89clat/141YSL,default,pd.html

No comments:

Post a Comment