Friday, August 10, 2012

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow!

I don't usually write a review after sampling something one time but I am going to make an exception in this case.  I had read other reviews of this product and had really considered buying it.  I don't like to wear heavy foundation but I do like a little something to even out my skin tone.  I go between tinted moisturizers/primers and foundations in all its forms (liquid, powder, mousse, etc.).  I was happy when this one of the free samples with purchase from Sephora.  Well, once again, Benefit does not live up to the hype.  I'm not sure the color was perfect for me because it was only two choices but I picked the closest one.  The color isn't the problem.  It did not go on smoothly at all!  It was hard to spread around with my fingers.  By the time I got to work, my face was shiny in my normal areas and especially on my nose.  My pores didn't look any smaller and it really didn't even out my skin.  I definitely will add this to my list of "fails."



No comments:

Post a Comment