Friday, August 10, 2012

Origins Plantscription anti-aging eye cream

This eye cream has a nice texture, goes on easily, absorbs quickly and gives a nice finish.  Unfortunately, that's all it does.  I didn't notice any difference with my fairy trails or dark circles (I need to think of a new names for those too!).  I think if you are younger, or just genetically blessed, this could be a good eye cream although you could probably use something cheaper that works just as well.  I even preferred the sample of their GinZing eye cream (although it didn't work miracles either) which is $13.50 less.  I think it is comparable with the Burt's Bees Radiance eye cream and, because of the price, I would recommend that one first.  This one will be returned as my search continues.



http://www.origins.com/product/3855/22761/Skincare/Daily-Essentials/Eye-Care/Plantscription/Anti-aging-eye-cream/index.tmpl

No comments:

Post a Comment