Monday, October 1, 2012

Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer

Jack Black has a line of beauty care products?  Considering he's not exactly at the forefront of fashion, I found that a little odd.  It turns out this company was founded in 2000 and named before the actor became widely popular.  (I'm sure they were pretty bummed when they realized people would be associating their product with the guy who was in such hits as "Johnny Skidmarks" and "Laser Fart.") 

I got a sample of this when ordering from Sephora.  I did not realize at the time it is a line for men.  All I know is that I put it on and my hands felt transformed.  They looked and felt soft without feeling greasy.  Any moisturizer will also help diminish the look of wrinkles and this one is no exception.  It is fragrance free although it does have a scent and I would say it is on the manlier side.  It doesn't smell like car oil and beer though and the smell fades quickly.  For as well as this product works, it is worth it.  And much appreciated by someone who has a sensitivity to stronger scents.  I bought the 3 oz size for $15 which is expensive but the bottle is bigger than I expected and I wouldn't be surprised if it lasted 6 months since you don't have to use a lot.  It says you can use it on your heels and elbows which I will try but that isn't such a big problem after sandal and short sleeve weather is over.  I usually use a regular body lotion on my hands and I had a tendency to not use it very often because it felt so greasy.  Now I can have soft, pretty hands anytime I want.  So, sorry boys, one more product to steal from you!



http://www.getjackblack.com/Products/Industrial-Strength-Hand-Healer-with-Vitamins-A-and-E__4002O.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment