Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Undereye Primer

I really wanted to like this after my great (and continued) experience with Smashbox's BB Cream.  So much so that I ordered an additional sample when I ran out of my first one.  Unfortunately I had to face the fact that it just didn't really do much.  Lately, instead of washing my face twice a day, I only do it at night.  In the morning I splash water on my face, reapply my eye cream and then put on my BB Cream.  I though this product would be perfect.  It would still hydrate but help with my under eye circles and fairy trails.  On my second sample, I tried using the primer on one side and my eye cream on the other.  I checked it several times throughout the day and I couldn't tell a difference between the two sides.  And this was with and without concealer.  I would skip this and buy a good concealer.

http://www.smashbox.com/product/6027/22899/Eyes/ConcealerBrightener/PHOTO-FINISH-HYDRATING-UNDER-EYE-PRIMER/New/index.tmpl

No comments:

Post a Comment