Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer

I keep waiting for dark under eye circles to be "in" but so far, no luck.  Until then, I will keep using concealer to keep people from thinking I have two black eyes.  Luckily I discovered Lift Concealer by Make Up Forever.  This line was designed by French make up artist, Dany Sanz and, in addition to everyday consumer products, sells special effects and theatre make up.  It is still made in France and closely overseen by Sanz who also is the director of the Make Up For Ever academy in Paris.

This liquid concealer is the best I've found.  It goes on smoothly and doesn't look obvious.  My favorite thing is that you can add more later in the day if needed (say before a night out).  Every other concealer I've used looked garish when I would try to add another coat.  I can't say that I notice any particular lift (if I did, I'd be putting it on my boobs!) so, if bags are an area of concern, I'm not sure if it would help.  But I think it would definitely be worth a try.

The only complaint I have, and it is very small, is that the colors run in numeric order but not in shade order.  #3 is lighter than #2.  This led to me buying the wrong color the first time.  I still liked it even though it was a little too dark.  When I switched, I was completely hooked and this is now a staple in my make up bag.

http://www.makeupforever.com/products/complexion/lift-concealer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment