Thursday, January 26, 2012

Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight Softly Illuminating Eye Shadow Primer

And the prize for the product with the longest name goes to...Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight Softly Illuminating Eye Shadow Primer!  Wow, all those descriptions and all it really tells you is that it's an eye shadow primer.  But, Too Faced has several eye shadow primers so they needed a way to differentiate.  I am not normally a big fan of eye shadow primer because, well, because I don't usually wear eyeshadow.  I got this sample in a "smoky eye" collection from Sephora (which sucks for me if you read my last post).

This is a gold-toned, shimmery cream.  The most important thing I can tell you is to use only a little bit.  You can always layer it if you want more.  I was really surprised by this product.  If you put light, matte eyeshadow on it, it peeks through giving just a little shimmer.  And it does help your shadow last without creasing.  (It does so for darker shadows as well but you can't see the shimmer through it.)  But, the best part is that it can be worn alone.  You can put a little bit on just your lower eyelid or your entire eyelid and it really brightens up your eyes.  It also stays on really well alone.  I highly recommend this as an alternative to thicker, whiter shadow primers.

http://www.toofaced.com/p-545-shadow-insurance-candlelight-softly-illuminating-eye-shadow-primer.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment