Monday, January 9, 2012

Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for eyes

I received this deluxe sample from Sephora and have been using it for almost a month.  My biggest problem area for wrinkles is under my eyes.  Not even crows feet (nice name, right?) but where my dark circles are.  Unfortunately the dark circles do nothing to hide the wrinkles!  Anyway, I am going to make this one short.  I didn't notice any difference between this, which costs $60 for .5 ounces, than the 18 dollar Burt's Bees.  Actually, the only eye cream I ever found that made a difference (in dark circles at least) was Dr. Dennis Gross (formerly MD Skincare) Lift & Lighten eye cream.  Kojic acid was the lightening ingredient.  Unfortunately, they changed their formula and took out the kojic acid and it no longer helped.  Of course, past experience won't keep from trying the next new thing!

http://www.murad.com/eye-care/hydro-dynamic-ultimate-moisture-for-eyes.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment