Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Mascara Wave #5 - FairyDrops Scandal Queen

I have to admit, the main reason I bought this sampler is because it included this mascara.  The full size is only available at Sephora.  It was developed by Japanese TV personality, Aya Yasuda.  It has a unique, semi-segmented brush that is patented in Japan.  It also contains fibers to help plump up your lashes. 

I feel like the brush is just a gimmick.  I don't find that it grabs any more lashes than some other wands.  However, I do like this mascara.  It gives a lot of volume without clumping lashes together too much.  It is probably more of a nighttime mascara since it gives a fairly dramatic look.  It doesn't bleed or smudge which is always one of my biggest complaints.  And the package is pretty cute.

Of course, the price is a bit of a deterrent ($24), as is the fact that you can only get it through Sephora.  However, if you are still looking for the perfect mascara to give you dark, plump lashes, I would give this a try.

Deal Alert!!  The sampler I bought at Sephora (Sephora Favorites Lashstash) is now down to $32.  It's 8 sample sizes, 2 full sizes, and a Clinique make up remover.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml;jsessionid=ZSHYVTD4X1HOACV0KSKBPIQ?brandId=FAIRYDROPS

No comments:

Post a Comment